Hello!

Doesn't look like you're logged into an account. By registering with Envy, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message, sell or trade with other members of our community. It only takes a second! What are you waiting for?

Register

For Sale $139.50 TurnedC[HIDDEN] - 186,240 Gamerscore

This account is for sale at standard price of $0.75 per 1,000 Gamerscore

Promoted Blogs Spotlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

2pxuk

Gamerscore Seller
Staff member
System Account ✅
20240412060346346.png

About the account

Introducing an 186,240 Gamerscore account available to be bought. Gamertag is partially hidden to protect buyer privacy. 2PXUK is a seller of Gamerscore accounts and Gamerscore services on buyers accounts at affordable pricing. No mods are used on the accounts I make or work on so you'll never get reset or suspended. Take a moment to review my feedback and buy with confidence.

All accounts that state OTP Free means you won't need to wait on me to provide an OTP code. First time security was never added so when you login it will prompt you to add security information. It'll be like you're the very first owner. Other sellers who sell high Gamerscore accounts will most likely try to scam you by contacting Microsoft about Unauthorized Access to get it back, but with the accounts I sell have no billing history, no memberships, no games, no dlc, just Gamerscore, making you the first owner of the account from the moment you add first time security with no prior billing history you can have peace of mind.

Xbox accounts I sell that require no OTP also have a free one time Gamertag change that wasn't used, so you won't have to spend out extra to change it!

No multiplayer history so you can rank up in all your favorite games again but with 186,240 Gamerscore. No one would suspect you're on a new smurf account!

KEY FEATURES

• 186,240 Gamerscore
  • Free Gamertag change
  • No Mods
  • Instant Delivery
  • No OTP required

How does OTP free work?

To keep thing simple, when you login for the first time (depending when it was created) it'll give you up to 7 days to skip adding first time security, so when you buy, PlayerAuctions will automatically provide the login details to the buyer and the buyer will be presented with something looking like this.

otp.png

BUY NOW

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Promoted Blogs Spotlight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Chat rooms

Promoted Blogs Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Find member

Back