Hello!

Doesn't look like you're logged into an account. By registering with Envy, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message, sell or trade with other members of our community. It only takes a second! What are you waiting for?

Register

Official Thread Please read before buying

Official threads created by Envy Staff

Promoted Blogs Spotlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

2pxuk

Gamerscore Seller
Staff member
System Account ✅

Before purchasing from 2PXUK

As a buyer it is important to understand the correct process of buying on PlayerAuctions. The seller doesn't get disbursed until the order is fully completed. There are a small number of customers who buy accounts and don't confirm delivery/inspection of account which puts funds on hold for up to three days. I'm in the process of making all future accounts without first time security allowing buyers to have no need to contact the seller, and have the account straight away without any hassle. But it is important that buyers confirm delivery/inspection after updating the security on the account. Please see below on the order process on PlayerAuctions

steps.png

Unfortunately these steps only seem to show on desktop view, and for those on mobiles they may not know the proper process on ordering on PlayerAuctions. When the buyer doesn't confirm delivery of the order, I will have to attempt to reach out to the buyer.

Feedback
It is entirely optional to leave me feedback on PlayerAuctions, although any feedback is welcome the good and the bad. If you've got a minute to rate your order experience I'd appreciate it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Promoted Blogs Spotlight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Chat rooms

Promoted Blogs Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Find member

Back