Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members, earn credits and cash with our referral program

Get started

Official Information: First Time Buying

This is an official Envy thread. Only administrators may use this prefix.

Promoted Blogs Spotlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

2pxuk

Gamerscore Seller
Staff member
Envy Administrator
Envy Credits
Referral Cash
$0

All you need to know about accounts for sale here

These listings are for Gamerscore accounts/service. Accounts that state No OTP Required means first time security was never added allowing buyers to update security themselves.

How is it instant? 2pxuk sells all accounts and service via PlayerAuctions
I am not affiliated with PlayerAuctions. It is a marketplace choice I use that offers buyers payment protection and features to allow me to setup automatic delivery. Before every offer is created the email and password is entered in. Once payment is confirmed by PlayerAuctions
they will provide you with those details I set when creating the offer.

PlayerAuctions and Envy are different. If you have any issues purchasing from PlayerAuctions please contact them. We have no control over that.

Every transaction on PlayerAuctions protects buyers from scams. This is done via their PlayerGuardian. To find out how it protects you visit:

No mods are used on any accounts or service I make or work on, so you will never get punished by the Xbox enforcement team. They cannot ban you for gamerscore unlocked legitimately with play throughs right?

Most accounts have a free Gamertag change. What that means is when the account first gets created it asks you to choose a Gamertag on the spot. When you go to change your Gamertag for the first time it will allow one free change

I care about buyer privacy which is why every offer will partially show a Gamertag. I’m sure you don’t want it to be public knowledge.

With outstanding feedback on PlayerAuctions you can buy with confidence. Here are some of the recent feedback

IMG_1837.jpeg

For the full feedback please visit

If you have any presale questions please contact me on this website or PlayerAuctions.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Promoted Blogs Spotlight

Promoted Blogs Spotlight

Back