Hello!

Doesn't look like you're logged into an account. By registering with Envy, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message, sell or trade with other members of our community. It only takes a second! What are you waiting for?

Register

Official Get Free Gamerscore

This is an official Envy thread. Only administrators may use this prefix.

Promoted Blogs Spotlight

2pxuk

Gamerscore Seller
Staff member
System Account ✅

HAVE YOU BOUGHT FROM 2PXUK?​

You could get free Gamerscore on accounts I have worked on. The rewards program is new and all customers are eligible.

HOW DOES IT WORK?​

Once you have bought a Gamerscore Xbox Account or Gamerscore service from 2PXUK on PlayerAuctions you can register on Envy and reply to this thread. An administrator will then be in contact with you to ask for your previous Order ID with PlayerAuctions and arrange a time to get free Gamerscore.

Gamerscore that is free is for 10,000. So it is definitely worth getting in touch if this is something you're interested in.

Last edited:

Hello

Order ID #12612663 is a confirmed order on PlayerAuctions

10,000 free Gamerscore has been added to your account.

Also an additional 1,000 was added to round you up to 40,000. Thank you for purchasing. Please ensure you change your password. I have removed the profile from both devices, however it may take up to 20-30 minutes for it to timeout on Xbox APP (PC).

Regards

@Huntermyles28 You have have claimed 10,000 free Gamerscore as per promotion!

Because you have 10+ orders I have added an additional 10,270 totalling 20,270 Gamerscore earned on the account you messaged me about.

Thank you for being a customer :)
Happy Fun GIF by Cartoon Hangover

Promoted Blogs Spotlight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Chat rooms

Promoted Blogs Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Find member

Back